Clinic Policy and Fee Policy
- Please call the clinic for same day appointments.
- Once same day appointments are filled, we won’t be accommodating any additional requests.
- The first appointment will be a meet and greet. This allows a doctor to assess the health need of a patient. Becoming a patient at Seton Medical Clinic requires a mutual agreement between the patient and the doctor.
- A patient can not have more than one family doctor at this clinic.
- Please consider using our online booking system if possible. You can book, cancel, or reschedule an appointment online. Please allow up to 3 business days for a response.
- Please ensure that your children do not touch any of the medical equipment. This is important in preventing the spread of infection if he/she is sick. We can not be responsible for any personal injury that can arise from such mishandling of the equipment. Parents will be asked to pay for any damage.
- Verbal or physical abuse will not be tolerated and will result in dismissal from the clinic.
- Please be sure to inform us about any changes in your contact information including your email address. The clinic may contact you by telephone or email.
- Confidentiality relating to any phone or email messages left by the clinic is up to the patient to safeguard.
- There will be a charge of $50 for missing a 15-minute appointment and $100 for missing a 30-minute appointment.
- If you are late by more than 20 minutes, your appointment will be cancelled.
- There will be a charge of $50 when an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours of notice.
- Some services are not covered by Alberta Health. A patient is responsible to pay for these non-insured services. The Fee Schedule is found on the clinic website.
- For anyone without valid Alberta Health Number, there will be a fee of $60 for a 15-minute visit and $120 for a 30-minute visit.
- Our staff are not legally allowed give medical advice or test result. Please see your doctor if you have medical questions, or want to discuss about test results.
- Sick note: $40 + GST
- Lost prescription, or forms: $10 + GST
- Driver’s medical: $120 + GST
- Travel medicine: $60 + GST
- Insurance form: $50-200 + GST